Across the Asia Pacific region, the Healthcare Industry is seeing rapid growth in demand for insurance, as growing middle class populations gain more awareness. However, these opportunities didn’t come without challenges.
IBC’s 7th annual Health Insurance Asia 2013 conference will provide the platform for insurance companies and healthcare stakeholders to explore the latest strategies in product development, tackle the issues of cost containment and claim management, and build up synergy partnership with healthcare providers.
- MORE in-depth focus into the industry’s most critical issues
- FRESH PERSPECTIVES on resolving gaps in partnership involving the whole insurance supply chain
- LATEST updates on new trends in product design and development across the region
- NEW insights including how to stay ahead and counter healthcare fraud by leveraging technologies
- How to ADOPT A CUSTOMER MINDSET to build up brand loyalty in today’s ever-changing markets
“This was my first IBC event and I am now a great fan of the IBC meeting process. Not only was the event well prepared and impeccably managed but the content and speakers were “top of class”. I have attended many conferences on health insurance but this July 2012 event in Singapore was one of the best. I came away having gained great insight into the overall heath market in Asia, I made new friends and I think also made some important business connections for future follow up. Thanks IBC for making this possible”
“Excellent conference in terms of topics and presenters”.
General Manager – China, Global Benefits Group
Takaful Ikhlas Sdn Bhd
See Full Speaker Line Up, click here »
- Asia’s ONLY regional Health Insurance event highlighting practical business issues
- Case studies in product enhancement and innovation from developed markets
- Strategies for new product design to meet the rising trend of chronic disease
- Learn to counter the rising tide of fraudulent claims in Asia’s emerging markets
- Reassess the role and evaluate the importance of brokers in the insurance industry
- In-depth learning to harness and utilize quality data
- Unparalleled networking opportunity to build your network portfolio across the region